Work items are not visible UWL task are visible in tracking in portal
i am new from sap Ess/Mss implementation project...
i am facing an Problem " Work items are not visible under UWL in portal overview page"
but i am configured all the ess/mss related things....and also Created for one user for Requester(send Leave Request)...and one more user for App-rover(Apporve an Leave)..
Requestor send an Leave through portal send it successfully......but i am facing a problem in uwl under work items are not showing in overview page...but in tracking work items are (Leave request)showing.....work items are not showing in uwl TASK(VERY PROBLEM)...
i am configured and also registered UWL IN PORTAL..it is good..
in sap ecc i can assigned UWL_SERVICE user to roles
PLEASE HELP ME.
In such cases, please try to check as below :
1) Create Leave request work item from Employee and check the same under the UWL Tracking tab of employee.
2) Log-in to swi5 transaction of the respective back end system and give "US" -> manager's UserID -> Choose Tasks to be completed from the drop down -> Remove any date if mentioned -> Execute.
3) Here if you can see the Leave request created, but not on the portal, it reflects some portal issue like sync.
4) If no leave request work item is seen here, then there is a problem in the employee manager mapping or the workflow setup.
5) In such cases, you can try to check the Swi1 and check the log of that workflow to understand the current status of the Leave request.
Revert if further help is needed with more info.
Reward points if found useful.
Shri vidya S